Partridge In A Pear Tree Light-Up Centerpiece
- BIC Marking Permanent Markers
- BIC® Mechanical Pencil
- Pear and a Partridge bird stencil, or draw designs free-hand
- Paper mache cone
- Gold charger plate
- Yellow cardstock paper
- Green and gold mini garland
- Mini gold star
- 20 ct mini battery operated Christmas lights (+ batteries)
- Screwdriver or something sharp to poke holes into the paper mache tree
- Hot glue gun/glue sticks
- Craft scissors
- Faux snow
- Gold glitter glue
- Green sparkly mini leaves (If you cant find them with the holiday floral picks, you can create your own with green paper and green glitter glue)
- Add color to the paper mache cone with the Margarita Green BIC Marking Permanent Marker, then create different color ornaments with the rest of the BIC Marking Permanent Markers.
- Carefully, punch holes into the cone with a screwdriver.
- Insert the Christmas lights into each hole from the inside of the cone.
- Carefully, hot glue the mini garland around the tree, then hot glue the star to the top of the tree.
- Trace the stencil of a partridge bird using a BIC® Mechanical Pencil onto the yellow cardstock paper.
- Trace about 15-20 pears using a BIC® Mechanical Pencil onto the yellow cardstock paper.
- Cut out the bird and pears then decorate using BIC Marking Permanent Markers and gold glitter glue. Let dry.
- Carefully, hot glue the partridge to the top of the tree, and then glue the pears with a green leaf on top along the garland.
- Using a green BIC Marking Permanent Marker, write along the rim of the charger plate On the first day of Christmas my true-love gave to me, a partridge in a pear tree!
- Pour faux snow in the center of the plate, and then place the tree on top of the snow.
- Turn the battery operated lights on then display as a centerpiece for your holiday table!