- Large photo storage box (or shoebox covered with plain or decorative paper)
- BIC Mark-It® Permanent Markers
- Decorative lettering stickers or stencils
- Cut out shapes, stencils, or stickers
- Glitter, photos, ribbons
- Craft glue
- Protect your work surface by covering it with newspapers. Place the box on the paper.
- Take some time to decide the theme, pattern and decorative items you want to use.
- Start decorating! Place the larger items, such as photos, first, and then add cutouts, stickers, or stencils.
- Use BIC Mark-It® Permanent Markers to draw captions, titles, or fun flourishes!
- Add glitter, ribbons or whatever else your heart desires!
- If you want to layer items, be sure to let the box dry completely before adding the second layer.
- Once box is thoroughly dry, fill it with meaningful mementos or give as a personalized present!